Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still waiting.....

We have already had a few adventures here in Germany. I can't wait to share some pictures of them!! We are beyond frustrated at the German phone company, Deutsche Telekom. It is going on 4 weeks since we ordered their service and we are still not hooked up to phone or Internet at home. We call every week and no one can seem to help us. Today I am going to have a German-speaker call them and maybe they can get something done. It is so hard not to be on Facebook or doing my blog and sharing our adventures.

Hopefully the wait won't last too much longer........

8 comments:

Grandma Hedy said...

How frustrating for you!! As soon as you are connected we can talk about our trip to visit you. Your mom and I were operating in the dark. I hope our plans work for you. We miss you.

Little wonders said...

I couldn't imagine! It must be so rough being so far away and feeling out of touch. Good luck getting hooked up soon!! We miss your blog and are looking forward to reading about your adventures and seeing pictures of those cute kiddos!!!

Andi said...

Hang in there! We are missing you soooo much.

Anonymous said...

We feel your pain and are anxious to hear about your adventures. Can't the Army folks help??

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa said...

Dear All, Aaron's E-mail today suggests they will get their computer connection on July 9.

Little wonders said...

Oh that's great!!

Andi said...

I can't wait!!!!!