The girls and I were out shopping the other day while Josef was at school. Katriana had a day off of her school so we had a "girls day". We went to the mall and had some treats and played in the kid area. In one store we found a few items we just couldn't resist!
I found this hat that I just had to get for Josef. There was only one left and it was in his size so I took that as a sign that he is meant to have it. Boy, was I ever right! I gave him the hat and he has been wearing it constantly!! He puts it on when he gets up in the morning and if it were up to him he would keep it on until he went to bed at night. It is just a funny hat but it suits him.
Katriana found the hair accessories section and was oohing and ahhing over how beautiful everything was. She ended up getting a few treats too. This is one of her favorites.
Here is the wild beast with his beautiful sister!
Gretchen got a new hat too, but this one came from Auntie Kelli.
I tried to get a picture of all three of them in their new hats and hair accessories, but one child would not keep her hat on. Oh well.....
5 comments:
Super Cute!!
I see no beasties, only sweet children!
Too cute!
I love all the headwear. That is such a fun hat for Josef!
What fun hats! All we see in Iowa are John Deere stocking hats.
Post a Comment