Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year. The Germans do not go trick-or-treating like we Americans do, so we drove the kids to post to have some Halloween fun. This year we had......


a velvet princess (I think she looks like a portrait of a lady you see on the walls of old castles),



a brave knight,


and Little Red Riding Hood.


We got enough candy to last us a year! I think most of it will end up disappearing though, and not into anyone's tummy!


We went trick-or-treating with our next-door neighbors. Josef and his pal, Nathaniel, had a great time together! Those two just get crazy around each other :-)

Sadly, we did not get any pumpkins carved this year. It has been so crazy that we just didn't have any time to do them! Oh well, now they will be Thanksgiving pumpkins. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Grandma Hedy said...

It looks like the kids had a glorious time. I wish that Little Red Riding Hood, the Knight, and the lovely Princess could have come to trick or treat at the home of the Big, Bad Wolf.

Joey said...

Wow, awesome costumes!!

Andi said...

Great costumes! I'm glad you got to go trick-or-treating. It is such a fun tradition.

Andi said...

Great costumes! I'm glad you got to go trick-or-treating. It is such a fun tradition.

Little wonders said...

They look too cute!! I love the costumes....and I think Thanksgiving Pumpkins are wonderful!!