Monday, April 26, 2010

T-Ball

Take me out to the ballgame..... It's baseball season, or in our case, T-ball season. The kids missed the first couple of weeks of baseball while we were in the States, but we are in full swing now! Between the two kids we go to baseball four times a week - they have a practice night and a game night each week. It is so fun to watch them and can be quite funny at times. It's nice for the kids to get away and be on a sports team.


Here is Katriana playing in the outfield - ready to grab any ball that comes her way.



Batter Up!



This is Katriana's coach - he is awesome! He is the same coach she had for soccer.



And she swings.......



and hits!




Running to home.



It was a good game. Did I mention she is the only girl on her team?







Now it's Josef's turn. Here he is rallying with his team.



Playing outfield.



The seventh inning stretch :-)



He looks so cute in his uniform.






Do I have little sluggers in the making? You never know!

6 comments:

Grandma Hedy said...

Such fun!! Katriana is brave to be the only girl on her team. Josef look cool.

Little wonders said...

Isabelle was one of the only girls on her team last year, too. I think there was one other girl....the coach's daughter! I was pretty bummed when Isabelle told me she didn't want to play Coach-Pitch this year. Your kiddos look so cute!! Good luck, little sluggers!!!

Joey said...

They look so cute and so brave! We signed up S for a T-ball warm up class and he is not into it at all. I hope you all have a fun season.

Auntie Nicki said...

Those are some adorable sluggers! Very official uniforms. I feel and grand slam in your future!

Andi said...

I'm so glad your kids get to play such a fun sport. They look very happy to play!

Claudia said...

Through our rec dept, the kids only get a t-shirt for uniform. Cassie is eager for t-ball to start, but she has to wait till after the public schools get out in June. G says she won't do coach pitch, but is considering golf this year.