This was a big week for Josef! He started Kindergarten at the school on post. He was nervous and excited. He went through three days of "Kindergarten Camp" last week to prepare him for going to school. It helped a lot so he knew what to expect at his new school.
All ready for the first day!

Katriana was a little excited that Josef was going to "her" school now.
On the first day parents were allowed to bring the kids past the gate and line them up with their teacher. After this day the kids have to go on their own past the gate and into their classroom by themselves - no parents allowed.
Josef's cubby.
Sitting on the carpet all ready to start!
3 comments:
The start of a brilliant academic career! Way to go, Josef!
So exciting!! I love that there is a picture of him over his cubby. I'm so glad he is loving kindergarten.
*it's still weird to see the kids on a white and green striped bus!*
I was going to say the same as Amanda...no yellow buses? It looks like he had fun.
Post a Comment