Friday, September 3, 2010

School Days

Katriana's first day of school was on August 30th. She is now an official First Grader! It will be a very exciting year for her. She will have homework every night and spelling tests every week. She is a smart girl so I think she will do well.

All ready for school in her uniform! They have to wear navy or khaki pants (dress, skirts) and red, white, navy or light blue polo shirts. Having a uniform makes getting dressed for school so easy!





Hanging her jacket up in her new classroom.



So excited!



Emptying out all of those school supplies.





The first day is done! Coming home on the bus.



Another little girl also started school...



Gretchen is going to school at the German Kindergarten.





Going to school is a BIG adjustment for Gretchen and she has a very hard time separating from me when I take her in the morning. But, when I pick her up she is full of tales about all of the fun she had!

It should be a great school year for all!!

5 comments:

Auntie Nicki said...

Some very exciting times to be had at school!

Little wonders said...

Glad Gretchen is having fun even if it's hard to say goodbye to mommy. Katriana looks SO grown up!! You have beautiful girls!

Joey said...

I can't believe school is here already. I hope you all have a great year!

Little wonders said...

LOVE your new header too!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for everyone! Can't wait to see photos of your visit with Hedy and Mary! By the way - is that the big bad wolf in your header photo??