Friday, February 18, 2011

100 Days

This past Wednesday marked the 100th day of school for Katriana (Josef's 100th day is next week).  They celebrated the day by doing many fun activites about the number 100.  She had a lot of fun.   Part of her homework for this week was to display 100 of something on a piece of posterboard.  A lot of kids glued on cereal, stickers, beans, etc. but Katriana and I brainstormed and came up with this neat idea for her 100 day project.





100 pepperonis on a pizza!  I admit that I cut out the pepperonis for her and helped draw the lines on the pizza but she did the rest of it herself.  I think it turned out cute and was creative. 




Happy 100th day of school!!

3 comments:

Little wonders said...

Great idea!!!!

Grandma Hedy said...

A very creative idea! I love the way Katriana's socks reinforces her pepperoni look.

Joey said...

This is awesome! I think S's is this week.