I was referring to Bayba being lost a year ago:) I know how important Bayba was to Gretchen because even as a very young tike (one year) when we would visit in Kimberly, she would greet us at the door and take us directly to see Bayba. Please wish Josef a very Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
I am glad that Bayba "found her way home" after being lost. Sweet Gretchen!
Awesome picture!! Gretchen is too cute, so glad she found Bayba!
Bayba was not lost! She lost her at a flea market like a year ago but she was quickly replaced. I'm not sure what Grandma was referring to.
I was referring to Bayba being lost a year ago:) I know how important Bayba was to Gretchen because even as a very young tike (one year) when we would visit in Kimberly, she would greet us at the door and take us directly to see Bayba. Please wish Josef a very Happy Birthday!
Oh, Gretchen is so beautiful! I miss her and wish I knew her better!!
Post a Comment