Saturday, April 9, 2011

Batter Up

It's springtime and Germany is looking beautiful!  All of the trees are filling out and tulips and daffodils are popping up everywhere.   It's new life after a long winter.  Besides nature coming alive again, spring also means baseball and we are in full swing!  Katriana is excited that she isn't orange this year!  She has been on an orange team for the past three sports.  Another nice thing this year is that Josef is old enough to be on the pee-wee team so he and Katriana are on the same team which means less running around for me.

Let's play baseball!!






























4 comments:

Auntie Nicki said...

Batter Up! I looks like its going to be a great season!!!

Joey said...

Oh, so fun! I'm trying to convince S to play T-ball this summer, but I'm not having much luck.

Little wonders said...

Fun, fun! We signed Noah up for T-ball yesterday.
Isabelle's soccer team is orange :) Love Katriana's braids and super long hair.

Grandma Hedy said...

Cool uniforms. They both look excited to start the game.