There were three sheep altogether - Adria (our neighbor), Fabian, and Gretchen.
Frau Elke Zimmerman (one of Gretchen's teachers and headmistress of the school) started off the show.
The sheep, pigs and cows sat nicely in their chairs until it was their turn in the play.
The play started with the rooster crowing! He was nice and loud to wake up all of the other animals!
Our next door neighbor, Nathaniel, was a cow.
It is almost Gretchen's turn!
I think it's cute that the sheep sat on sheepskin during their part in the play. I'm not sure what happened to Fabien, but he backed out of the play so there were only two sheep.
Here we go! Around the circle go the sheep!!
I had hoped Gretchen would be the one to talk in the microphone since she had practiced it all week. Adria was on vacation during the whole week of practices, but when she showed up for the play they gave the microphone to her since she was older. But Gretchen did her sheep part very well!!
The end of the play was a barnyard dance. They were so cute doing their Hoe Down.
Another successful summerfest!! I'm so glad Gretchen could be a part of it. She did a great job and is the cutest sheep I have ever seen!
4 comments:
Yes, Gretchen is the cutest sheep I've ever seen!! Great job, Gretchen!!!
Oh my gosh, Gretchen is getting big! I wish I could give the sheep a great big hug!
Such fun!
What a sweet sheep Gretchen is! I really like the theater in the round.
Post a Comment