My Five-Year-Old Girl
My eldest child turned five years old this past Wednesday! My, how the time flies. I feel like she just arrived into the world not too long ago. It took over two years and the help of a very nice German doctor, Dr. Rudolph Weber, in order for my miracle of Katriana to arrive. I remember her being so small and so very yellow! It took weeks to get rid of the jaundice she had. Looking at the beautiful, energetic, loving, and vibrant little girl she is today you would never have known that. I love you Katriana and I am so happy to be your Mom. Thank you for bringing so much love and happiness to my life!
3 comments:
What a beautiful girl. I'm glad your family has been closer lately so we could get to know the kiddos as they grow!
I remember how excited and happy we were at 5 A.M. to get the call from your friend, Amy, from Germany, that little Katriana (It was a girl!!and such a beautiful name.)was here. She will always be our special German madchen! Grandma Hedy
Happy Birthday, wonderful little Katriana. We love you so much. Aunti Andi, Uncle Derek, and Symphony.
Post a Comment