Katriana had been thinking about it for quite some time, but was scared to get it done. All of our neighbor girls and most of the girls in her class have them done. After Christmas Katriana's class got a new girl and she rides the same bus as Katriana so they always sit together. After asking her new friend all about it for a few days, Katriana was ready. So, this past Saturday we headed downtown and she did it!!!
Do you see what's different?
She got her ears pierced!
She was really nervous about it, but the nice German ladies did a great job. She is so happy she did it.
Katriana is not the only one who her got her ears pierced........
All the way to the jeweler Gretchen kept saying she was going to go first and she wouldn't cry. She wanted to get her ears pierced and she was going to do it. We got there and she sat in the chair all excited to get it done. Then she cried. She had no idea it was going to hurt, but she is so proud that she did it now and is showing off her earrings to everyone!
I think she looks pretty cute!
My girls are beautiful!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe they both had their ears pierced. Yes, indeed, pretty before and after.
Yes, they are beautiful!!! I love their newly pierced ears!! Isabelle was three when she had hers done too. I wonder if Emma will want to get her ears pierced next year?
Way to be brave Katriana and Gretchen!!
I'm still scared to get mine done. Very, very beautiful girls!
Post a Comment