At the beginning of 2012, Katriana was among 45 students chosen by the music teacher from grades K-3 to be in "The Barnyard Moosical." They practiced every week for three months and it was finally show time!! It was really cute! I took a video of Katriana's part on my camera but it won't upload to here or to facebook so I can't show it to you. If anyone has suggestions for uploading a video please let me know!
Now - it's on to the show!
The goats who like to eat gourmet pizza.
The cows.
The chickens.
The pigs.
Katriana as a goat posing after they sang the pizza song.
At the end of the moosical they did some fun songs like "The Chicken Dance" and "The Funky Chicken".
Yay Katriana!!! Encore! Encore!!
I hope we can find more play performances to do in our new home.
2 comments:
Cute! Way to go Katriana!
I wish we could have been in the audience.
Post a Comment