Friday, April 27, 2012

Robot

There is a Robotics Science Fair next week at the elementary school.   We were not going to participate but then Josef's teacher gave it to her class as an assignment so our robot building skills were put to the test.   There were rules to follow of course - limitations in height and width, it had to be built from recyclable materials and it had to have at least one movable part.

Josef came up with the plan and picked out the materials. I helped with the foil and glue gun. We used boxes, plastic bottles, ice cream containers and more! His head can spin to look at things and his arm turns to change the sign from stop to go.  I think the result turned out pretty good!



Presenting...........Crossy the Crossing Guard!!!















We'll see how Crossy does at the Science fair next week!! 
Wish him luck!

4 comments:

Little wonders said...

I love it!! Great job!

Joey said...

Crossy is wonderful! Good luck Josef!

Kelli said...

what a great idea! It looks awesome!

Grandma Hedy said...

Josef is certainly a great junior scientist!