Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowman

Last Friday the kids had their first snow day from school.  I have no idea why they had a snow day as we got less than an inch of snow from the predicted 3-6 inches.  It all missed us.  In any case, the district still called a snow day thinking we would be getting more.  

We ventured outside in the cold for awhile playing with the little snow that we did get.  We pulled out the sleds and slid down our little hill and played at the school park behind our house.  The neighbor kids came out and joined in too.   

Today, when I was walking the kids to school I noticed this little snowman in our yard that I had somehow missed!!  Gretchen and our neighbor, Jacob (12), had built this little guy.  He is hanging in there as best as he can.  He is so precious and sweet and I smile when I look at him!





3 comments:

Jean said...

I love snowmen! They can build one in our yard anytime...so cute :)

Grandma Hedy said...

How cute!

Little wonders said...

I assume he's long gone by now. Cute little guy!