Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Blues

My favorite comic strip in the newspaper has got to be Baby Blues. This slice of life really hits home for me and most everything the cartoonist writes about I can relate to! I look forward to getting my little chuckle every day when I read this comic strip. Here is one that was in the newspaper the other day and it rings oh so true for this house......




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Laughter is always the best medicine for a busy Mom.

Anonymous said...

It is good that moms are the very best at multitasking. Kari, I know that you have to be on deck 24/7 with no help from Daddy. I wish we could help you more. You do such a wonderful job. Grandma Hedy

Joey said...

Funny comic. Someday the kids will realize how hard you worked for them. You are an awesome mom!!!!

Little wonders said...

Isn't that so true?! I really enjoy the Baby Blues comic also.

Anonymous said...

I saw that one and thought the same thing. That one hits it dead on.