Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pretty, Pretty Josef

I think Josef could really use some male bonding. The poor little guy is surrounded by girls every day, and though he never complains, I think it would be good for him to be around another guy now and then. When Katriana plays dress-up Josef always wants to play too. Katriana puts on her beautiful princess dress and Josef wears fairy wings and says he is a butterfly. One of Josef's favorite things to do is play board games and he will play anything. The other night we played the game "Pretty, Pretty Princess". Josef was so happy and proud when he won!! He told me I had to take a picture to send to daddy......


Just wait until he gets married......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's still a cute little guy - no matter what he's wearing!

Anonymous said...

Good gravy!! Grandma Hedy

Little wonders said...

LOL!! Noah is the same way!!! Ben gets all concerned because he sneaks and puts Isabelle lip gloss and sparkly dress up shoes on!! It's just what they know, being surrounded by girls all day. He sure makes a cute "butterfly"

Joey said...

I'm glad they all like the princess game. Even with lots of boys around here, Sebastian and Xavier still like to wear my girlie shoes.

Anonymous said...

Heehee. Nothing wrong with being lovely!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Wolf needs to take some one huntn