Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess What I Am!

Board games are a BIG deal in our house! Nary a day goes by without Josef pulling out a game asking me to play. He absolutely loves to play board games and it is his favorite thing to do. If someone visits our house he will not let them leave until they have played a game with him. Our collection is getting to be quite extensive too. We have games like "Sequence For Kids", "Animal Soup", "Yahtzee Jr.", "Scooby Doo Bingo", "Pretty Pretty Princess", "Handy Manny", "Monopoly Jr.", "Zingo", "Animal Bingo" and the list could go on and on. Josef pretty much has a board game addiction, but he is a really smart player and almost always wins!

One of our newest games is called "Guess What I Am!" I have to admit that this is a fun game to play. Everyone puts their head through a piece of cardboard that has an animal or person on it. They have to ask the other players yes/no questions to try and figure out what they are. It is good for thinking and deduction skills among other things. Here is a little taste of the game.....


Ssssssssssss - Josef the snake!


Itsy Bitsy Spider Katriana!


Gretchen makes a pretty cute Nemo!


Josef can also be a swingin' monkey.


Katriana likes to be the baby - goo goo.


Gretchen looks divine with her beautiful peacock feathers!


Pretty cute, huh? So be forewarned! If you ever come and visit us you will not get to walk out the door without playing a board game with Josef!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josef is just like his daddy. He loves games and almost always wins. It is still fun playing and loosing to a 3 year old or 5 year old.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Josef needs to get together with Madison. She loves her games too.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I wish I could play games with the kids. The kids look so cute with their little faces put in the cards. I wonder what Mama looks like as a monkey or a fish.

Joey said...

I don't know...Aaron always won when we were little and I'm convinced that he cheated. But I'm sure Josef is an honest player. I wish we could play!

Little wonders said...

I almost got this game for Isabelle. I think I may have to now, you make it look like so much fun!