Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monkey Joe's

We were cooped up in the house for two whole days last week because it was so bitter cold. Schools were cancelled and we decided just to stay home and play games and do crafts. We did just that. By the third day there was a little bouncing off the walls going on so I decided we had better get out and burn off some energy! I still owed Josef his day out because of doing so well at school so we hit the inflatables at Monkey Joe's.

If you are not familiar with Monkey Joe's it is a fun place full of inflatables of all shapes and sizes such as the big slide, bounce houses, obstacle courses and even an area for little kids. They have a blast jumping around in everything.


The huge slide is always a hit!



Josef loves going through the obstacle course.

Once Gretchen figured out her footing, she had a little bouncy fun too!




Bouncing around can work up quite a sweat so ice cream was the perfect way to cool down for a bit.

One last slide before we go!

We'll bounce again another day....

5 comments:

Little wonders said...

Well how fun is that? I'm glad the kids were able to burn off some energy. That ice cream looks yummy! We have a place similar to Monkey Joe's but I haven't gotten around to taking my kids.

Anonymous said...

Such fun. Are grown-ups allowed?? I love those rosy cheeks.

Anonymous said...

What great shots of the kids having fun. I can just hear the laughter and screams of joy!

Joey said...

We should find a place like that next time we have the cousins all together! FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Joey, if you all get together at Grandma and Grandpa Wolf's there is a bouncy place not too far from here if you are up for the trek down from their house. The site for it is www.bounceu.com