Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tinkle Tinkle

Gretchen has been really interested in the potty lately. Whenever someone uses the bathroom she will just follow them in and watch. No privacy in our house :-) After awhile she decided that it might be fun to actually sit on the potty herself. So, with her clothes on, I would sit her on the potty and say "tinkle tinkle tinkle...........all done!" And off she'd go happy as a lark.

Gretchen just LOVES her babies. She is always carrying one around or has one nearby. Since it is so much fun for Gretchen to tinkle on the potty she thought it would be pretty great for her baby to give it a try too. She carries baby into the bathroom, sets her on the potty and even says "tinkle tinkle tinkle.......all done" just like her mommy says. And off she trots happy that baby used the potty.





Hopefully this is a sign that potty training Gretchen will be easy when the time comes. Tinkle tinkle tinkle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen is waaaaay too cute! Potty training should be a breeze!

Anonymous said...

I hope this part goes easy for Gretchen (and you). She is such a sweetie! That picture is priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Gretchen is always as cooperative as little baby doll. Sweet little Gretchen wants to be a big girl like Katriana.

Joey said...

I wonder if she'll beat Sebastian in potty training. Hmmm. So cute!

Little wonders said...

Looks like she is well on her way!! Everytime I say I am going to get serious about potty training Noah, something comes up. Right now I'm just too busy getting our condo ready to put on the market. Good luck with Gretchen! She is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!
Good thing Gretchen holds on to baby tight! Can you imagine the fun if she figures out the potty can also be used as a dolly swimming pool?! lol