Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Katriana made me a very special gift for Mother's Day when she was in school at St. Al's in Kaukauna. Her teacher is so wonderful and comes up with such fun things. On her last day of school her teacher sent it home all wrapped up so nicely in bright yellow paper and a butterfly gift tag on top. When I saw it I couldn't wait to open it! But I was patient and packed it up in our suitcase and waited until Mother's Day came. Here is my surprise!





Nothing better than a handprint from my 5-year-old daughter! I love the kids handprints on things as they make nice remembrances. I will always treasure this sweet Mother's Day present.

6 comments:

Little wonders said...

Homemade gifts are always the best!!

Grandma Hedy said...

Such a sweet daughter and thoughtful teacher.

Kirsten said...

that is awesome Keri!

Andi said...

How very special! I don't know if I could have waited to open such a wonderful gift.

Joey said...

Awww!

teacher mommy said...

I am so glad you like it. We sure miss Katriana.

Take Care!!

Lisa (the Pre-K teacher)