Friday, May 20, 2011

Just For Fun

The last time Aaron was deployed I had Kelli take some fun pictures of the kids and I in different poses.  Aaron really liked them and requested that we take some new, updated ones.  So, when Kelli was here visiting in April I had her take some new pictures of us to send to Aaron.  It was fun coming up with different arrangements!  





 



We took a nice picture and then a funny face one.

















I think this one is my favorite!


I think Aaron will enjoy them!

5 comments:

Grandma Hedy said...

You all look like you had lots of fun with the pictures. Aaron will love them.

Jean said...

We love them too! Fun seeing the missing teeth. Your kinder are growing like weeds :)

Joey said...

The kids look so willing to pose. That doesn't happen here. Aaron will be so happy!

Little wonders said...

Great pictures!!

Auntie Nicki said...

You silly gooses! Wonderful pictures!