Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gretchen

Gretchen has really come into her own in the last month. She is getting into everything she can get into - cupboards, drawers, garbage cans,etc. She really thinks it is great fun to dump out the garbage cans. It is so fun listening to her talk. Her voice is so soft, gentle and sweet. Her words are "hello", "hi", "sticky", "uh oh", "quack" and "kitty". It is great fun to see her accomplish new things every day!

She can also do this:





I just love watching her do her little penguin walk! She is so proud of herself. What a big girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out world! Here comes Gretchen!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Gretchen! So exciting to have three bimobile children.

Joey said...

I love that one of her first words is "sticky." She's SO cute!

Kari said...

I forgot to write her very favorite word to say "Thank You". She says it whenever someone gives her something.

Little wonders said...

How sweet! She looks so happy with herself. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful princess well on her way to queendom!! Her smile lights up the whole world. Grandma Hedy

The Gross Clan ... Autism and all said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!!!! I bet she will enjoy Christmas so much this year!!!