I have a pretty miserable little baby on my hands. She is not just cutting one molar or even two (that would be too easy) but she is cutting FOUR molars!! Every part of her gums is in complete turmoil right now. She is getting two molars on top and two on the bottom all at the same time. She is hurting so bad and has a hard time sleeping at night. Tylenol helps out a little but not quite enough. And of course to go with all of that teething she also gets a diaper rash. Is there any part of her body that is happy right now? I sure hope those teeth do some sprinting and get in fast!
Poor, poor Gretchen.....
3 comments:
Poor little Gretchen! I hope she starts feeling better soon.
Awwww. Porr little girl. Wishing you fast teeth!
It is probably a very good thing that we don't remember how painful it was getting our first teeth. The tooth fairy better remember when she collects those teeth. She should leave a large payment. Grandma Hedy
Post a Comment