Katriana is all business in cutting out the cookies just right.
Josef starts off as a serious cookie maker......
But then he turns into this!
Gretchen even got in on some of the cookie action! She had to have her jingle bells on of course...
Next comes the really fun part.....putting on the sprinkles.
Again, Katriana decorates hers with a lot of thought and does it in just the right way.
Again, Katriana decorates hers with a lot of thought and does it in just the right way.
Then there is Josef. Are there any sprinkles left in the bottle?
You can never have too many sprinkles you know.
You can never have too many sprinkles you know.
Here is the end result of all of our hard cookie work!!
I hope the neighbors enjoy this little token of our appreciation. They help us in so many ways and we are so very thankful for them.
There is Bill across the street who comes over whenever it snows to use his snowblower on our driveway and sidewalk. Ron across the street does the same thing and he will even shovel! Bill and Ron sometimes fight over who gets to clear my driveway :-)
Then there is Father Bob (a retired priest) and his housekeeper Mary. They have befriended us from the very beginning. The kids run over there excitedly whenever we see them outside and we have many good visits together. Father Bob even sings a special song to Josef: "Joe, Joe broke his toe riding on a buffalo!" I really think they enjoy the company of the kids and we enjoy them too.
There is Bill across the street who comes over whenever it snows to use his snowblower on our driveway and sidewalk. Ron across the street does the same thing and he will even shovel! Bill and Ron sometimes fight over who gets to clear my driveway :-)
Then there is Father Bob (a retired priest) and his housekeeper Mary. They have befriended us from the very beginning. The kids run over there excitedly whenever we see them outside and we have many good visits together. Father Bob even sings a special song to Josef: "Joe, Joe broke his toe riding on a buffalo!" I really think they enjoy the company of the kids and we enjoy them too.
We give them cookies and our thanks.
5 comments:
Those cookies are beautiful! And it looks like you had so much fun!!
What fun!! The children will remember the fun of making cookies all year long. I am so glad that you have wonderful neighborhood friends. Father Bob sounds like a really nice guy.
It's great that you have such helpful neighbors. The cookies look great!!
Wow - what wonderful looking cookies! I hope there are a few left to taste when I see you next. I'm glad the kidos had a great time. I hope Mama did, too!
Grandpa likes cookies!
Post a Comment