Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here Comes Santa!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Jingle bells were ringing as the merry voice greeted us today. Santa was in town and we were the first in line to visit him! The kids were a little bit hesitant to go up to him, but with a little encouragement they went to sit on the lap of the jolly old elf.



Have you been good this year? Hmmmmmm.


I'll try to get you a few things on your list! Better be good!!!


They got some goody bags from Santa after the visit. They were some happy little kids! Little Gretchen was not able to visit Santa today. She has come down with a very bad case of pneumonia. The doctor could not believe how bad it is and they gave her two shots and some antibiotics for me to give her at home. She is just soooo miserable. I'm sure Santa understands and will still leave her a few special surprises at Christmas too.

4 comments:

Little wonders said...

How fun! I'm wondering if Noah will sit with Santa this year. I hope Gretchen feels better very soon! Give her a big hug from her Aunt Amanda.

Anonymous said...

I hope Gretchen is doing much better. She was such a happy little girl on Saturday. She has certainly had more than her share of ouches lately. Santa has a way of usually remembering only the good things little ones do.I am sure Katriana and Josef will get some wonderful surprises.

Anonymous said...

What fun to visit with Santa! I hope little Gretchen gets better very fast. It is no fun being sick!

Joey said...

Big hugs for Gretchen! With all these kiddos around it is going to be a VERY fun Christmas. I'm excited for Santa too.