Oh how I wish I could see little Gretchen twirl. Such a pretty little ballerina!!
I asked Elias what he thought about Gretchen's dress and she said he likes her hair. Silly guy. She looks very cute in her little tutu.
ACK. I meant HE said he likes her hair. Sigh, really need to proof read when typing with a squirmy 2 year old on my lap.
So cute!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Gretchen could join Isabelle and dance in the Cincinnati Ballet.
So pretty! I know she will love dance class.
Dancing with the stars....watch out!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh how I wish I could see little Gretchen twirl. Such a pretty little ballerina!!
I asked Elias what he thought about Gretchen's dress and she said he likes her hair. Silly guy. She looks very cute in her little tutu.
ACK. I meant HE said he likes her hair. Sigh, really need to proof read when typing with a squirmy 2 year old on my lap.
So cute!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Gretchen could join Isabelle and dance in the Cincinnati Ballet.
So pretty! I know she will love dance class.
Dancing with the stars....watch out!
Post a Comment