Monday, March 22, 2010

My "Little" Leprachaun

For St. Patrick's Day last week Katriana's class was allowed to dress up in green. All of the kids (okay - parents) made leprachaun traps to catch one of those sneaky beings and everyone brought in a green food so the kids had a green tasting party. I thought Katriana looked very Irish in her green outfit. She loves the Irish dancing and put on a little show for my neighbor and I! Maybe someday she can take lessons. It was a fun day at school for her.





6 comments:

Andi said...

Love it! I hope she can show me some dancing when she comes. Did anyone caught any leprachauns?

Kelli said...

How cute! I bet you had fun making the Leprachaun trap! I miss seeing Katriana's Irish dance!

Auntie Nicki said...

Even green socks! How fun!

Joey said...

I like her pigtails!

Little wonders said...

So cute!!

Grandpa said...

Tell us about your Leprachaun trap.