Since last October Josef has been talking about having his birthday party at the bowling alley. I think I had mentioned the bowling alley to Katriana when I was planning her party and from that point on all Josef wanted was to have a bowling birthday party. So I invited a few of the neighbors and we had a fun afternoon of bowling and celebrating Josef.
Josef and Nathaniel.
This was Gretchen's first time bowling ever! She was just a little excited to be there.
We enjoyed some pizza.
Michelle came along so Katriana had a friend to bowl with.
Everyone had lots of fun throwing the ball down the alley.
After all of the bowling it was time for cake! Yes, Josef likes sponge bob! It is so hard to get fancy cakes over here, so I improvised. It is nothing too great, but Josef was still happy with it.
This is one of the cool games Josef got! It is called Piranha Attack. We've played it a bunch of times already.

He also got his first remote controlled car! We have a nice outside area for him to zoom it around on.
He also got his first remote controlled car! We have a nice outside area for him to zoom it around on.
Josef also got lots of presents from relatives that they mailed to us. THANK YOU everyone!! Josef loves everything that you sent. We appreciate you thinking of him. He was so excited to open them when they came in the mail..
Josef had school on his actual birthday and they treated him very special. I made some fancy cupcakes for him to share with his class and they were all gone when I picked him up! He got to wear a fancy birthday hat, pick his favorite games to play during circle time (he loves this Pitch, Potch Penguin game) and he picked out a bumblebee hanging from his classroom ceiling that had a surprise present inside. Such a unique thing! Very cute idea with the bee. A very special, fun day for him.
Happy Birthday Josef!!
We love you very much and glad that God has blessed our family with you.
5 comments:
Josef is such a special and wonderful boy! I am so glad that he could be involved in the German Kindergarten. He is already having such grand adventures.
Looks like a great day!! Bowling is always so much fun. It doesn't matter what the cake looks like, as long as it's yummy! My kids really like SpongeBob too....Noah requested a SpongeBob table cloth for his latest celebration with his mamaw and papaw. I'm glad Josef had such a happy birthday!!
It doesn't seem like 5 years ago when we went to visit baby Josef and saw him under the bilirubin lights. He was the most beautiful baby and now is such a handsome 5 year old. Happy Birthday Josef!!
Bowling looks like fun, the girls would have loved it, they keep begging to go. He's getting so big, they all are.
Such a great party! Josef is getting soooo BIG!!! I love bowling even though I'm terrible at it. What was the high score?
Post a Comment